Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back to University!

After my really long break (December 21st to April 24th 2008) I am finally back home and back to my books.
I sailed the Coastal Nationals in Chennai soon after I landed here on the 24th of April. It was great to sail in my home waters, even though it was really HOTTT!!!! no seriously it was about atleast 40 - 41 degrees C.
Anyways I managed to finish 1st among the girls... no surprises there. But after I came back on the last day of racing I realised that if only I had finished 1st instead of 2nd in the last race, I would have finished 1st overall.
I settled for the bronze medal overall. The medal actually said ' Second - runner up - MEN' :D haha!!! I showed them.

Well, I now have exams coming up in August, this is my 2nd year exams. yes i am a year behind the rest of my class. So right now my head will be clouded by Pharmacology, Microbiology, Pathology and Forensic Medicine for the next 2 months!

HELP!!!!!

2 comments:

Selva - CTC Trekker said...

Hi Rohini,
Selva here......Congrats....great job done by u.....unfortunately i read ur blog....its great to read...continue ur writings....take care of u and ur studies....if possible do keep n touch cselvamca@gmail.com...

Jayraj said...

Hi Ro
Lovely to read your blog!
Please put in more photographs - of you as a normal person! Of you sailing with other friends! Of you in various tournaments! Of you with the Gold Medal! Of you with the Sports Minister! etc etc....it has to be pictorial.....
And also please upload your sailing achievements with a link to it....it does not have to be on the main page!
And YOUR SPONSORS??!?!? Please....
Cheers
Papa